Monday, November 21, 2011

Writing Leads

We have been practicing writing interesting and catchy leads. Take a look at this image. What comes to your mind when you look at it?




Your assignment is to write a catchy lead, using this image as your inspiration for a story. Take in all of the details of the image, think about what would be going on with all of your five senses if you were present in the image yourself...right now.

Have fun, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Please post your leads in the comment box below:)

Mrs. Dowker

4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome assignment!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy my paragraph on it because ms.Legget loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey im done my lead check it out!
    http://callie-princess.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-responce-to-beautiful-picture.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. sup Dowker its dexter. thoughtI'd give you a shout. I finnished my lead.

    ReplyDelete